Thursday, November 6, 2008

30 random songs off my iPod

I'm bored. This takes up time. Guess the song - I've given the 1st line. And yeah, some of these songs might be embarrassing, but it sure is a good foray into nostalgia! Email me with the most correct songs without having to look them up, and get a prize :-)

1. In the day, in the night, say it right, say it all
2. If you ain't got no money, take yo broke ass home
3. If you had my love and I gave you all my trust, would you comfort me?
4. All I wanted was to feel the way you feel, all I wanted was a chance to make it real
5. Love love is a verb, love is a doing word
6. It's not worth anything more than this at all, I'll live as I choose or I'll not live at all
7. I've been had and I've been held with the ghosts at bay
8. Driven through the canyons, I was dazzled by the mountains, and we didn't go very far
9. What to say, what to say...
10. Come to me, stay the night, you say the words, but boy, it don't feel right
11. Today is gonna be the day they're gonna give it back to you
12. And we're not going back into rags or in the hole
13. I gotta be honest, I think you know, I'm covered in lies and it's ok
14. There was a game we used to play: we would hit the town on Friday night, stay in bed until Sunday
15. You gotta a fast car, I wanna a ticket to anywhere
16. Blackbird singing in the dead of night
17. Anyway now, it don't seem right, he's in there and you're on the outside
18. Ecstasy is all you need living in the big machine
19. When there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more song?
20. I look at you all, see the love there that's sleeping
21. I'm tryin' to tell you something 'bout my life
22. On the way to your brother's house in the valley, dear
23. How many special people change?
24. What I want from you is empty your head...
25. Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing, especially when I have to watch other people kissin'
26. What's wrong with the world, mama? People living like they ain't got no mamas.
27. I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard
28. Life, it's ever so strange, it's so full of change
29. Squint your eyes and look closer...
30. You say, I only hear what I want to

No comments: