Friday, April 11, 2008

Inspired by someone else's blog

I don't mind having shallow reasons for the things I do, so long as the actions themselves are GOOD ones and I'm DOING them. Here is my list of "Things To Do" for the next couple of months, along with (possibly? I never look that deeply into myself) the reasons for why I'm doing them. My hope is that having this post will keep me motivated and accountable for my many, but seldom completed, aspirations.

1) Get into shape - look hot for summer, get ready for MedWAR next year with Lydia
2) Actually start studying for boards, at least 2 hrs a day - get into a good residency, bring honor and not shame to the family, feel comfortable with my course in life as a self-choosen one
3) Watch portion sizes - because I know I won't avoid eating delicious food
4) Learn one new skill, even if it's a stupid one - so I don't become dull

love, me.

No comments: