Monday, October 29, 2007

GRR


I am so apathetic towards my next test. I just want to sleep. I'd rather spend time looking for my iPod and flash drive, both of which I lost this weekend (incredibly sucky). I need to work out but hate doing it without loud, pounding music. I want to go to costume Halloween parties, but it looks more and more like Halloween is going to be a bust for me this year. My bangs need to grow the fuck out. I miss my family. I am sick of everyone being so distant and bitchy, me included. I want to sun. I want to visit a museum, and look at art (like this guy's). I want to read non-medicine related books. My book list is growing longer each day, and I am impotent to even start on it: Oracle Bones, Cathedral, Golden Compass, Sand Country Almanac, American Studies, Sacred Work, Random Families, Aging with Grace, Three Kingdoms... I feel behind on everything. I feel old. I feel abnormal.

I know, I whine. But I can't help it. I need a break.

No comments: