Tuesday, July 3, 2007

San Fran Gay Pride Parade

Oh wonderful prom pose.... Thanks to an invite from Reed, I got to witness my first ever gay pride parade with my once-so-innocent high school friend Cathy. Even without drinking. it was hella fun. Some highlights:

1. Swingin' Tittie Tassels: If you look closely, there should be no need for explanation. Auspiciously, this was one of the first things I saw during the parade.
2. Latino/Hispanic Pride: It should come as no surprise that this group had the BEST music.
3. Reuse This Ass: This was a spectator who happened to pass by me. I just had to snap a picture. It's not too obvious here, but he is ONLY wearing a plastic bag and there is a recycling symbol drawn on his back. Sexy!!!
4. Kids with Gay Parents: Gosh, I'm just so proud of them!
5. San Francisco Police Department: I was also very proud that the SFPD showed up in support. A sure sign that San Fran is a great city.
6. Party Float: There just needed to be one, okay? I think this MAY have been the Google float... not quite sure, though.
7. Lesbian Midwives: Megan knows why I put this in here. How freakin' AWESOME is that???!

And last but not least,

8. Gay Cheerleaders: What gay pride parade would have been complete without them?

Next up: sights from the famous Mission District...

No comments: